The excitement and anticipation of the future surrounds your teenager in a unique way Senior year. As a parent of two college students, I understand this. It’s a celebratory and nostalgic time. And we want to remember them just as they are right now! High School Senior photos are important family keepsakes, and you’ll treasure this moment before your Senior moves on.
How it works: We’ll choose a beautiful outdoor location and I’ll meet your Senior there for our one-hour session. I often shoot Seniors in the late afternoon or early evening “golden hour”. My sessions are relaxed and fun, & the time flies by as we create a special memory of Senior year!
CLICK HERE FOR PRICING
Senior Portrait Session: Weekday or weekend $350
Senior Portrait Session: packages begin at $350
All-inclusive Basic package includes:
- Personal Consultation before & after the shoot
- Styling & day-of-session tips
- One hour photo session on location, with up to 3 clothing changes
- Private, fully-edited online proof gallery of at least 50 images, delivered within one week
- Selection of (3) favorite retouched hi-res digital images to print/share/post. Additional digital images may be purchased.
- Add-ons: Additional digital images, archival prints, framing services, & keepsake albums.
- Option to upgrade to a family session for an additional fee.
Senior photos are a rite of passage and mark a unique time of life! Besides being treasured family keepsakes, your senior can use his/her photos for graduation announcements, applications, social media, sorority rush, and whenever a headshot is needed.